Sunday, January 15, 2017

Another Office Transfer

Well, another transfer has come past, and I'm still an office Elder with Elder Jeffries, making him my longest companion, which is kind of crazy, since this only my third transfer here.

This transfer was different, though.  Some missionaries from New Claledonia transferred to Vanuatu, and some missionaries here are transferring to the Solomon Islands, one of whom was an MTC companion of mine.  It'll be interesting meeting some 'new' missionaries for the first time, unless they went to Santo, I don't know where they went yet.

Missionary work was the same.  We didn't get anyone new, and everyone's about the same, technically progressing, but slow enough that nothing has really changed.

Well, that's about all I can think of, right now,  I'll answer any questions as they come next time

Elda Van Wagenen

No comments:

Post a Comment