Monday, May 16, 2016

Phone Call

I'm not sure when we'll be able to call.  I had a feeling Skype wouldn't work.  Anyway, zone conference got postponed until sometime in June, because there's a mission tour coming at the end of this month.  The best time for me would be the best time for you, I think.  12:30 PM your time is 6:30 AM my time, so if you call in the afternoon, then I would get it in the morning, and if you called in the evening, it would be the afternoon for me.  I think we could try tomorrow, Monday evening your time, which would be Tuesday afternoon my time.  If you called me at 6:00 PM, that would be noon my time.  I don't know how to call internationally, you may want to google it.  the 678 is Vanuatu's area code.  If somehow it doesn't work, we can try next week.  I'll wait for the call tomorrow, but I'm not overly expectant that it'll work, with this short of a notice, so don't worry to much if you can't, but it would be great if you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment